Cactus Song Cactus Song

if it weren't for that timing...

I liked the animation, but it probably wont make it cause of the timing. If you repost it, try streaming the audio. (Setting the music to be 'STREAM' instead of 'EVENT') That way, the animation will be forced to stay on time with the music. Good luck!

Bijn in Salou Bijn in Salou

hehehehhe....

That was pretty funny. Just one suggestion, though: The song ended too soon. (On my computer, at least.) Make sure you set the sound as a "STREAM." You can set stream sounds to be the same quality, and then the animation will always end at the same time as the sound. Other than that, good job!

Stickman YoYo Stickman YoYo

Hey, hey!

Hope it gets through. That was pretty good!

Do You Love Me? Do You Love Me?

Wow.

I really hope you get in. Seriously. That was an awesome animation. You've got some serious talent, and I hope this animation achieves whatever it was that you were attempting to achive with it. Best of luck.

Black-Fox5 responds:

Omg, I'm Speechless.

Thank you vry much. :D

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Woah.

The flash wasn't funny, but it wasn't supposed to be. This thing is a work of art, and you are a friggin' genius. Now just a sec..... I'm watching it again.

ihateclowns ihateclowns

8===>

I gave it a 5, just because it won the coveted Turd of the Week award!

Die Fucking Clowns Die Fucking Clowns

stolen ideas

ok, first you stole both the concept, and the music from 'Tricky Madness,' and then you threw in SOMEONE ELSE'S graphics. Listen, noone in their right minds like clowns, but if you are going to make an animation about it, use your own ideas.

Zombies are cool!!! Zombies are cool!!!

Soap-in-your-pisshole irritating

So... You're one of those people who wank off to pokemon cards, huh?

angry chicken angry chicken

Decent

Excellent animation, but it isn't too origional.

THEBBQ responds:

i havent seen any other movies about chickens making little balls explode anywhere. have you?

DayInTheLife of a Monster DayInTheLife of a Monster

OMFG

That spongebob part kicked ass. Fuckin hillarious! This thing deserved a 5.