God help me, I lol'ed.
Wow. That was actually really good. I liked the afro-dudes, and the "VTech: Its kicking in." BTW.
Thank god this didn't get blammed. Hurray for free speech!
Not bloody, but still good.
I am interested in what kind of dictionary you used for this game! It seems to work pretty well... Anyway, good job!
well, I kinda made a conglomeration of word lists I found online and some of my own stuff too. if you are looking for one try "dictionary word lists" or "spell check word lists" i think those should work.
Actually pretty good!
This is actually a fairly good game! Good job! I just have 2 suggestions:
1. In the actual space invaders game, the enemies got faster as you killed them off.
2. They shot more often, too.
This game sucks.....
.... when you're colorblind like me. However, I'll protect it. Next time, though, make sure you randomize the questions, so you don't get the same things over, and over, and over... Well, I guess thats it....
thanks for the review, lol, i am colour blind, lol, wats ur msn, btw add me to favs
Definately not bad, but needs work
I just have 3 suggestions:
1. The music doesn't quite match the game you made. (Even though it is REALLY good. Helix6 Rules.)
2. You need to use the stopAllSounds() command when you die. Currently, If you die, and restart the game, the music from the old game, the one you just lost, mixes with the music from the game you just started. This makes for some really wierd stuff. I know you already know about this command. It seems you used it when the big dog gets shot...
3. If you are going to remake a game that has already been remade several times, make sure it has some unique aspect to it. I'm not sure what you would do when it comes to this game, but I'm sure you could come up with something. You obviously have lots of potential.
So keep on making games! I would just test it a little more before you release it on NG.
Ok, I am protecting this game just on the basis of it's underlying quality, but there are some problems. For example: only one life? WTF?? And you have it so a piece of space dust will destroy your ship. Try adding some sort of 'shield' or 'ship health' system. Once you do this, your game will rock.
Actually, that was some pretty good shit. Keep it up!
Worthy of all of them 10s
This game rocks! Plus, I noticed that this is the same music from the 'Tricky Madness' animation. I am running out of things to say, so... um... keep these games comin'
Umm.... did you know that there is a tutorial on the internet that is this exact thing, except with different graphics? Not saying that you just copied the source, and gave it your own title, but is that what you did?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.