Cactus Song Cactus Song

if it weren't for that timing...

I liked the animation, but it probably wont make it cause of the timing. If you repost it, try streaming the audio. (Setting the music to be 'STREAM' instead of 'EVENT') That way, the animation will be forced to stay on time with the music. Good luck!

Bijn in Salou Bijn in Salou

hehehehhe....

That was pretty funny. Just one suggestion, though: The song ended too soon. (On my computer, at least.) Make sure you set the sound as a "STREAM." You can set stream sounds to be the same quality, and then the animation will always end at the same time as the sound. Other than that, good job!

Stickman YoYo Stickman YoYo

Hey, hey!

Hope it gets through. That was pretty good!

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

God help me, I lol'ed.

Wow. That was actually really good. I liked the afro-dudes, and the "VTech: Its kicking in." BTW.

Thank god this didn't get blammed. Hurray for free speech!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Concatenate! v1 Concatenate! v1

Not bloody, but still good.

I am interested in what kind of dictionary you used for this game! It seems to work pretty well... Anyway, good job!

star6420 responds:

well, I kinda made a conglomeration of word lists I found online and some of my own stuff too. if you are looking for one try "dictionary word lists" or "spell check word lists" i think those should work.

Naruto Invaders Naruto Invaders

Actually pretty good!

This is actually a fairly good game! Good job! I just have 2 suggestions:
1. In the actual space invaders game, the enemies got faster as you killed them off.
2. They shot more often, too.
Thats it!

Changed (So Many Lives) Changed (So Many Lives)

Wow

Wow. This music just amazes me every time I hear it. But, unfortunately, I can't download it. What's with that?? Probably some glitch in the system.

RNR responds:

No idea. Thanks for using my song for your game, by the way! Thank you fro the review!

Where Are We Going? Where Are We Going?

Woah...

This rocks! It reminds me of the Madness series for some reason... Great job!

Dark Oasis - Possitive Memory Dark Oasis - Possitive Memory

Pretty good

Hey, the song is in itself good, but you should put more bass into the drums, and bring the vocals to the front.

patrick-3005 responds:

The "drums" are nothing but me just banging on the wood of the accoustic guitar, but I'm considering making pro versions of the music.